yes! i had no jet lag because I stayed up until 5:30 am for 4 nights in a row in raleigh before i left. When i stayed up all night, i had the feeling of jet lag at first. But then when i got to korea, no jet lag at all!
Hey Alex im reading everything bro sounds like your having a great time. The architecture in Korea is different and I do agree that thing looks like a duck. And also Im glad to hear your having such a good time with the saints. I hope to hear more about the time you spent blending with the saints. Bring me back some of that 햄버거 스태크! keep the updates going. And is all hospitality working out? I thought i read that you had to stay in a hotel before getting into Gangneung... -Daniel
Tried sending a regular e-mail..but failed. I guess I'm a computer illi terate. Glad you passed the visa test and got to fly. We have been pretty busy around here. I got a new job (I'm still employed at the golf club, but with the economy the way it is plus summer, not tourist season I don't work there very much. I'm now a gate guard at a very exclusive, secure community here in Lakewood Ranch. Easy work and interesting and I love it. Your trip sounds very interesting, and I'm sure you will come home with a lot of good memories and a lot of Korean friends. Enjoy it all Alex. You will never regret your decision to do what you are doing right now. Love, Harry & Pat Gignac...Your FAVORITE grand-parents.
wonderful!! thanks everyone. Im having a great time, especially since ive come in contact with all the loving church members. they are very very very kind and go everywhere with me. We eat, talk, pray, and enjoy a simple life that God has given us. I am so thankful.
Brother, I just read your trip to Korea portion. :) It was great! Praise the Lord! I hope you're doing well. It was a pleasure to have you visit us in Busan!
Hey alex. Just checked out your general reading on your alexinkorea.com page and im very intrigued. Living next door to you at wolfcreek I never knew you were so indulged into your culture. At times I wish i was much more into mine as well. But the pictures and everything are so awesome. I hope you're having a fantastic time over there. I went to vietnam a few times and it was the most amazing times and most unforgettable. I swear it makes a selfish person become so humble so fast.
Leave comments about my trip on this website! To go back to the home map, just click the link on the left side under 'Back to Home,' or click the link in the top right corner of the webpage.
Everything is very pink on the website brother....haha
ReplyDeletehahahah yeah i felt thats the color that matched Korea. btw im going to a teddy bear museum in Jeju-do...
ReplyDeleteGreat website Alex! Can't wait to read about your adventures. Post pics too!
ReplyDeleteHey bro did you land?!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are adjusting to the new time and language
ReplyDeleteyes! i had no jet lag because I stayed up until 5:30 am for 4 nights in a row in raleigh before i left. When i stayed up all night, i had the feeling of jet lag at first. But then when i got to korea, no jet lag at all!
ReplyDeleteI wish your mother or father had told me you had started the trip! Sounds like a great trip so far and look forward to following the blog.
ReplyDeleteUncle Ken
HA your trick worked then eh? keep this thing updated!
ReplyDelete-AZ-
Hey Alex im reading everything bro sounds like your having a great time. The architecture in Korea is different and I do agree that thing looks like a duck. And also Im glad to hear your having such a good time with the saints. I hope to hear more about the time you spent blending with the saints. Bring me back some of that 햄버거 스태크! keep the updates going. And is all hospitality working out? I thought i read that you had to stay in a hotel before getting into Gangneung...
ReplyDelete-Daniel
Tried sending a regular e-mail..but failed. I guess I'm a computer illi terate. Glad you passed the visa test and got to fly. We have been pretty busy around here. I got a new job (I'm still employed at the golf club, but with the economy the way it is plus summer, not tourist season I don't work there very much. I'm now a gate guard at a very exclusive, secure community here in Lakewood Ranch. Easy work and interesting and I love it. Your trip sounds very interesting, and I'm sure you will come home with a lot of good memories and a lot of Korean friends. Enjoy it all Alex. You will never regret your decision to do what you are doing right now. Love, Harry & Pat Gignac...Your FAVORITE grand-parents.
ReplyDeletewonderful!! thanks everyone. Im having a great time, especially since ive come in contact with all the loving church members. they are very very very kind and go everywhere with me. We eat, talk, pray, and enjoy a simple life that God has given us. I am so thankful.
ReplyDeleteBrother, I just read your trip to Korea portion. :) It was great! Praise the Lord! I hope you're doing well. It was a pleasure to have you visit us in Busan!
ReplyDeleteHey alex.
ReplyDeleteJust checked out your general reading on your alexinkorea.com page and im very intrigued. Living next door to you at wolfcreek I never knew you were so indulged into your culture. At times I wish i was much more into mine as well. But the pictures and everything are so awesome. I hope you're having a fantastic time over there. I went to vietnam a few times and it was the most amazing times and most unforgettable. I swear it makes a selfish person become so humble so fast.
have fun and be safe.
-Luna