Hi Alex, So that's Ulleungdo where I've never been~ ^^; I enjoyed the island with your pictures~ Thank you~~ ^^ By the way, there is one more much smaller island which is located in south east about 50 miles from Ulleungdo. The name of the island is "Dok do". That must be farest east island of Korea. ^^ Now that I see you are going to Jeju island. Enjoy the rest of your travel~ I'll pray for you not to get sick~~
Leave comments about my trip on this website! To go back to the home map, just click the link on the left side under 'Back to Home,' or click the link in the top right corner of the webpage.
Hi Alex,
ReplyDeleteSo that's Ulleungdo where I've never been~ ^^;
I enjoyed the island with your pictures~
Thank you~~ ^^
By the way, there is one more much smaller island which is located in south east about 50 miles from Ulleungdo. The name of the island is "Dok do". That must be farest east island of Korea. ^^
Now that I see you are going to Jeju island.
Enjoy the rest of your travel~
I'll pray for you not to get sick~~
No sea sickness haha! The ferry is very big. Dokdo is supposed to be boring and also the ferry to Dokdo is expensive.
ReplyDelete