Thursday, June 3, 2010

Comments: Seoul

Please leave me a comment about my time in Seoul. If you do, I'll give you a hug!

15 comments:

  1. Alex, thanks for giving me the opportunity to visit Korea through your camera lens. This will be a great trip for me...I have never been out of the US. I will pray for your safety and for your enjoyment of the Lord each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord, Peggy. I am praying for you and wally. Hope everything is ok at home. I just visited the church in Seoul for Lord's table. We watched a video of Bro. Ron Kangus give a message when he was in Korea. The spirit in the church was just wonderful.
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the beautiful website and pictures Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Alex, It is wonderful to hear of your travels. I will be praying for your safety. I will also be praying for you to be able to meet and talk with many Koreans who do not know the Lord. I know that you will be planting many seeds of hope during your travels.
    Much love to you, Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex you have no pictures of yourself in South Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha yeah who will take them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, how was the kim chee museum??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise the Lord for His testimony in Seoul! Looks like you're having a great time! Enjoy the rest of the city and take more scenic pictures with you in them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hhahaha. The kimchee museum was awesome! I tasted some different kinds of kimchi, all very well made of course.. it was a kimchi museum after all. I learned about the history of kimchi. It started with simply mixing a vegetable with a paste. Red pepper wasnt imported to Korea until like the 1800's!! It was said that the red pepper powder completed Kimchi, giving it the 5 colors of cooking, and the perfectly balanced food!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Alex~!
    I looked at all your pictures and articels.
    I guess you enjoyed a lot in Seoul.
    I just realized that if you go to Namsan (Nam mountain) and/or Myungdong, then it would be very fun. You can go up to Namsan using cable car and if you go to the Namsan tower, you can see through all the places of Seoul. Also, Myungdong is one of the most popular place in Seoul. I guess it's too late. You will get out of Seoul very soon. Anyway, enjoy your travel nicely and safely~!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good travels tomorrow, sounds like your ready to hike some mountains. Although the wooden palace buildings were amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like you are doing a lot. Enjoy it and travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. interesting,inspiring, man
    -Binbin

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should figure out if your camera has auto timer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info!
    cabo verde alex saab hoy

    ReplyDelete