Thursday, June 3, 2010

Comments: Gangneung

Please leave me a comment about my time in Gangneung. If you do, I'll give you a hug!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,
    I looked at all the pictures and read all your blogs. I just envy you~~ ^^ You lucky guy~~
    It's just a great travel and I'm very happy that you are enjoying a lot over there.
    I'll pray for you to travel sound and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex
    WE miss you!! I have to say that I didn't like your pictures at the ski jump -- they are too real. I was feeling my stomach in my throat as I was standing there with you.
    It actually looks very nice (wish it could look the same without the height)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, brother Song and his wife sound wonderful. Thank goodness the correct train station appeared and he spotted you. It sounds like your eating well and enjoying the sights. Maybe Dad and can I join you when you visit again. Our house feels pretty empty right now, Taz and Ringo are especially sad!
    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex, Thank you for all the photos and details about your trip. We are all enjoying following you on your travels. I would love to hear more about the church in S. Korea when you get back. It sounds like you are having such a great time you may not want to come back home! I am praying for you.
    Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much!! I enjoy your comments and it makes me feel very good to hear your voices. Praise the Lord, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    alex saab venezuela

    ReplyDelete