Hi Alex! I'm Myunghwan :) It's raining in Busan which means that I don't want to do anything kkk. Anyway, I will pray for your travel! May God bless your sincere daily care.
Leave comments about my trip on this website! To go back to the home map, just click the link on the left side under 'Back to Home,' or click the link in the top right corner of the webpage.
Hi Alex!
ReplyDeleteI'm Myunghwan :)
It's raining in Busan which means that I don't
want to do anything kkk.
Anyway, I will pray for your travel!
May God bless your sincere daily care.
hey. alex. this is daesung.
ReplyDeleteI suprised you went so many place.
I am sure you have had a nice with korean saints. :) except me. :P
anyway, where are U now?
in NC?
I wish you want to come to korea again.
I and M.H. are willingly ready for your visiting. haha. :)
See U again.
sorry. this is my homepage.
ReplyDeleteYes I would love to go back to Korea! Thanks for your comments and prayers myunghwan and daesung!
ReplyDelete