Thursday, June 3, 2010

Comments: Andong

Please leave me a comment about my time in Andong. If you do, I'll give you a hug!

12 comments:

  1. Hello Alex!!!!
    I am missing you!!!!!
    I can see your trevel photo here^___^*
    I like here. kkk
    Good luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you owe me another Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alex I been having fun looking at all your pics and thought I better comment on how much fun it looks like you are having. Andong seems like a such a great place since you are getting a little cheeky. It is wonderful that you are meeting so many saints there. Friends for a lifetime! - Joel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im sister An.
    책상위에 남겨둔 편지와 선물-홍삼캔디 3개-을 보고 너무 감동했어요.
    알렉스는 정말 유쾌한 젊은이, 멋진 GOD-MAN 이예요.
    울릉도 뱃길에서 멀미 안할 자신있다고 했는데 만약 그렇다면 홍삼캔디 30개를 상으로 드릴께요.
    안녕~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. itaewon isnt stupid..

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i didnt get sick! The boat was very smooth. you have to give me 30 ginseng candies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Jesus rebuked the wind and said to the sea,Be silent!Be still!And there was a great clam."
    The Lord is with you! Just the reason!!So you have to give Him 3000 ginseng candies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh hahaha! The Lord deosnt need ginseng candies! ^____________^ I will toss the candies into the river like I tossed your rock into the river!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toss and toss all that you have! How many things you toss into the river of life in the new Jerusalem!! In there I wish to find my rock you tossed,your candies I tossed and the Lord`s 3000candies..^__________________^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I'm juyeong in korea. I'm so happy cause you complete your big project.
    You made plans and acheved them. it's very wonderful thing ^^
    I want to give you a big hands.
    It makes me feel special that you have big mind in korea.


    I wish you be a happy brother.
    And I want to meet you again in my life.

    Bye bye

    -Your site is very good. It will be good guidebook. Just my opinion ㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete
  11. mi yeong and ju yeong!!

    Hello again!

    You are both so wonderful. Thanks for your kind comments. I really enjoyed spending time with you. Some day I hope I can return to Korea. I had a great time in Andong!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete